iMAC Riser/Stand for 21.5 and 27''

Reaction score
Hello, I sell imac risers / stands that hold both models on ebay.

i was wondering where on this forum I am allowed to tell people about them as they are unique and made only for us and come in black or clear perspex, rising your imac by 10cm and allowing you to store your keyboard also

Would it be ok to post a picture? obviously I won't post a link unless I am allowed to

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Hello, I sell imac risers / stands that hold both models on ebay.

i was wondering where on this forum I am allowed to tell people about them as they are unique and made only for us and come in black or clear perspex, rising your imac by 10cm and allowing you to store your keyboard also.

The Mac-Forums Buy/Sell/Trade (BST) area is where we handle items that are for sale. But this is normally limited to individuals selling their items to other individuals.

The BST area is NOT for "mass-selling" or the "on-going" selling of items. This is called running a business. In this case...you would need to contact Mac-Forums...and purchase advertising space if you wish to advertise a business.

Thanks,

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.