Iphone wireless connection. (i'm new here plz help)

Reaction score
hey guys i'm new here and i have never needed to post anything since all these forums are so helpful. but this time i have to ask myself cuz i cant see anyone suffering from the same thing.

i'm sorry if i'm giving too much info but the more i type the better you would understand my situation.|

ok, so i have 2 wireless routers, 1 in the living room and the other in my room. i installed one in my room cuz i wasn't receiving good signal from the living room. anyways, i have an iphone 4s ios 5.1.1 and a macbook pro.

Here's my problem, when i connect to the router in my room with my iphone. it connects, full signal strength, but no internet access. however, in the living room its works perfectly.

the exact opposite thing happens with my Macbook pro, it works perfectly in my room, but when i connect it to the living room router , again, full signal, but no internet access.

so please help me, what seems to be the problem? could it be from the router setting and what should i change?

thank you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13in MacBook Pro 2.8ghz i7 8gb ram, iphone 3gs 16gb, iphone 4 32gb, iphone 4s 32gb, Apple tv 3rd gen
Have you tried to rest your router? pulll out the power coard for 30-60 seconds then plug back in and try to connect your iphone again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.