Aperture 3 update - all grey

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13, Apple 27" LED Cinema Display, iPad Retina, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3Gs
Updated my Aperture, and it went all grey. Where have all the colours gone? (Folders, projects, etc.)
I thought an upgrade was meant to make our work easier, not harder.
Could we get the colours on the left side back, please!

Reaction score
Thought I was the only one that this happened to. I wonder what happened?

Hwilensky

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13, Apple 27" LED Cinema Display, iPad Retina, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3Gs
That was my first reaction too :) After trying to find a way to make they grey go away, or at least to have some of the colours back, I googled, and found out that I was not the only one.
The Newest version of Photoshop, CS6 is all grey, but you can choose to have some colours. I don't know if a copycat has got its claws into the Aperture layout, but this is really annoying. I have 20.000 shots many projects and folders in a very well functioning system were the colours made it all even easier. This grey matter is both boring AND "time consuming". And I can't for the life of me understand why someone would decide to make this change.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.