Iphone 5 Question

Reaction score
Seeing that Cricket Wirless will have the iPhone 4s, im wondering, will cricket also get the iPhone 5 when it is released? I plan on getting a 32gb iPhone 5 when it is released but im getting the unlocked version wich will run me about $800 so i can get with a phone company that only charges $50 a month for unlimited everything cuz of course that will save me money in the long run. The 16gb iPhone 4s on the apple site is running over $600 and the iPhone 4s on the cricket site is running $400. So i figure the iPhone 5 will be cheaper on the cricket site if they do indeed get the iPhone 5. So Im just wondering if cricket will get the iPhone 5. Or I can just pay full price through Sprint that I have my iPhone 4s on and continue to pay $90 a month wich is a rediculous price compared to cricket and in doing that ill end up spending way more money. I want to get the iPhone 5 simply because it is one of the last things Steve Jobs worked on greatly before he passed away. Not just that but the whole size difference on the iPhone 5 might cause problems for 4s and the rest of the iPhone line.Just trying to make the best decision. Thanks.

C

chas_m

Nobody knows, but I will say that it doesn't surprise me that it took half a year or more for Cricket to get the iPhone 4S.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5 iMac 3.06 ghz 12gb ram 500g HD iPad 2 16G
The iPhone isn't available with Cricket in all areas...better count your chickens first...

OP
Studio7Records
Reaction score
It is available here where I am at. I already counted my chickens. Matter of fact I found a rooster. Lol!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.