• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Rendered photos depict assembled next-gen iPhone [u]

Reaction score
Rendered photos depict assembled next-gen iPhone

A set of rendered photos depict a what fully-assembled version of Apple's 2012 iPhone may look like, based on previously leaked components [updated].
mf.gif

a2t.img

Read more

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
The new iPhone just looks so amazing!!!! I love it

It's not real. It's a mock up, rendered etc.. Everything in that is rendered, including the "floor" and background. Totally fake. That is NOT the iPhone.

Doug

Reaction score
>.> We'll just see what the final product turns out to be. I'm betting on somewhat faster hardware, a larger screen and a new shell design at best.

Knowing Apple, they'll keep stuffing better cameras on these things too.

Reaction score
It's not real. It's a mock up, rendered etc.. Everything in that is rendered, including the "floor" and background. Totally fake. That is NOT the iPhone.

Doug

Well that's rather unfortunate... I hope it looks something like that

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
Well that's rather unfortunate... I hope it looks something like that

I don't get why people get so worked up over these things. It even says right there in the TITLE of the article, that it's a rendered image. Then people get all weird about it and start saying things like "hey, that part of the phone looks fake" or.. " the background doesn't seem quite right".

yeaaah, that's because it's NOT REAL. lmao.

Doug;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.