Craigspal for mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 MBP 15"
Not sure where this should be posted but I believe Craigspal is a windows based program, any way to run this on my mac? I can not find any downloads that will allow it to work on my mac. Thanks!

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 MBP 15"
Over 200 views and no one knows?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Keep in mind that 200 views do not necessarily mean that your post was viewed 200 times by our forum members. These forums are open to the public and are routinely accessed by search engines such as Google and Bing.

Now to your question: The program you refer to "CraigsPal" is a Windows only program, therefore it can not run stand alone on a Mac without either running Windows on the Mac, or, run it from a virtual machine. (Parallels, VMWare Fusion, VirtualBox).

Also take note that "CraigsPal" is in legal trouble with Craig's List and currently there is a cease and desist order filed against it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.