Adobe reader and my printer

Reaction score
Computer is OS X 10.5.8. Adobe reader 10.1.3. If i try to print a downloaded document, lets say a UPS label the printer will not print. After pushing buttons, turning the printer on and off and sometimes "quitting" Adobe reader it will work. i don't know all the lingo so bear with me. This has not always been the case. IF i try to print something that is right on the computer, like a recipe, i am seeing a different printing box than i see with using Adobe. My wife's laptop is doing the same thing. Help is appreciated. What button am i missing?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I think what you're doing is printing a PDF file directly from the Adobe reader which is why the print dialog is different than when printing from another application. Why don't you try opening the PDF file in "Preview" and try printing from there. Right click on the PDF and select open with "Preview".

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.