Wilie Coyote II

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac 3.06 I3, 16Gig Ram, OSX 10.6.8
I met Wilie and his owner, Andred, while waiting for our mailman to finish putting everyone's mail the the pigeon hole boses. They were sitting on a retaining wall enjoying our 75 degree sunny weather.

Wilie is a Chow, German Shepherd, Border Collie mix about 5 years old. She has a great disposition and instantly became my best friend as I scratched her belly.

Wilie-Coyote-IIsmall-X2.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2011 13 inch MacBook Pro i5 with 8gb of Ram
I met Wilie and his owner, Andred, while waiting for our mailman to finish putting everyone's mail the the pigeon hole boses. They were sitting on a retaining wall enjoying our 75 degree sunny weather.

Wilie is a Chow, German Shepherd, Border Collie mix about 5 years old. She has a great disposition and instantly became my best friend as I scratched her belly.

Wilie-Coyote-IIsmall-X2.jpg

do you mind posting the type of camera used to take this picture and if you edited it in a program or not? thanks! :)

OP
bobmielke
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
do you mind posting the type of camera used to take this picture and if you edited it in a program or not? thanks! :)

Nikon D800 with a Nikkor 24-70mm F/2.8 FX. I use Photoshop CS5 with a number of plug-in software. I shoot in RAW format so all my photos are edited.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2011 13 inch MacBook Pro i5 with 8gb of Ram
Nikon D800 with a Nikkor 24-70mm F/2.8 FX. I use Photoshop CS5 with a number of plug-in software. I shoot in RAW format so all my photos are edited.

Nice im just starting in photography and I am planning on getting a dslr, not sure if nikon or canon yet, and I will be shooting close up imagines so do you know any good lenses for close up pictures? And also what kind of editing do you do? I use Photoshop Lightroom usually for my edits.

OP
bobmielke
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Nice im just starting in photography and I am planning on getting a dslr, not sure if nikon or canon yet, and I will be shooting close up imagines so do you know any good lenses for close up pictures? And also what kind of editing do you do? I use Photoshop Lightroom usually for my edits.

Most lenses do fine for close-up photography. The 24-70mm I used here does a great job. I've none a lot of the same with my 18-200mm VR lens. I also own an 85mm F.3.5 macro/micro lens dedicated to getting really close and detailed.

As far as editing software I've been using Adobe Photoshop since Version 4.0. I now have CS5 that I truly love along with specialized plug-in software packages like Nik Software's Vivesa 2, Topaz DeNoise and the complete suite from OnOne Software.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.