communicating with apple techs

Reaction score
I was under the impression that this was the vehicle to communicate with apple tech with problems with their products, am I wrong in that assumption. Someplace I briefly saw a box that said their were 9 techs available and waiting to assist, but that went away quickly and I have heard nothing from them. Can any one direct me on regarding networking all of the apple products I now have?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I was under the impression that this was the vehicle to communicate with apple tech with problems with their products, am I wrong in that assumption.

Yes you are wrong in that assumption...Mac-Forums is not associated with Apple.

But if you have a problem or question...post it...and we can see if we can help.:)

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
And that nine techs on hand is usually a $32 charge for any advice whatsoever. As Nick suggests post it here and see what response you get.

C

chas_m

That's a pop-up ad he's seen. There are no "nine techs on hand," it's a scam ad.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.