Win 7 on start up critical error needs drivers

Reaction score
Hello I am new to this forum and really need assistance on my bootcamping ventures.

I just today got my windows 7 Home Edition disc from a buddy of mine and (having successfully installed bootcamp on a friends computer with the same disc) went right to bootcamping. It all worked and installed correctly until it went to boot the windows OS. Black screen and instead of popping up with the "Starting Windows" and the windows icon it crashed and said it is missing critical drivers. I have the drivers disc I downloaded before the win 7 OS on the partition but there is not time or place where I can load the disc onto windows.

I hope this was clear enough to my problem. Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacOS Sonoma
Looks like the Windows install has failed. The bootcamp drivers can only be installed once Windows has loaded and started up. So you can repair it by booting from the Windows 7 disc and select the option to Repair the Computer and the recovery options appear:
Startup Repair - Windows 7 Forums

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.