23" Cinema Display question

Reaction score
I was finally able to afford a second hand cinema display, but when it arrived there was no power cord or install disc. My fault for not asking if it included the power supply, (that's a whole other search I have to do). I've spent the day searching for a download of the install disc, but can't find it anywhere on the web or Apple support. Maybe I've been using the wrong search tags, but I'm ready to give up. Anyone have any suggestions where I can get it?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Why do you need an install disk? Usually most monitors (Apple included) are just "plug & play".:)

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
No download of install discs as that is piracy. Wonder if pastime means an iMac?

If it is a display as you say it will simply plug into DVI or VGA and work. Cord will be a simple computer connecting cord unless you have purchased an old ADC Studio Display.

OP
P
Reaction score
I figured out the part I need is a 90W Power Adapter. I knew I wasn't crazy. Now to find one.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.