ipod to mac

I

iMat

ive heard of a few of these programs and some have good reviews. i am just wondering, when you copy the songs to the computer, does the program change the filename? because on the ipod, the songs have weird 4 letter names...

and schweb, its not illegal because i own all the songs on my ipod, its just that my hard drive failed so i have to re-rip my cds, if i use this programi wont...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
i noticed that too, the name of the song and the file name are comletely different, this is all in the tags, the mp3 tags as soon as you import the files to itunes the song names and genres and other stuff, btw, use senuti!!!

OP
I

iMat

macAttack said:
i noticed that too, the name of the song and the file name are comletely different, this is all in the tags, the mp3 tags as soon as you import the files to itunes the song names and genres and other stuff, btw, use senuti!!!

thanx, ill use that!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.