I need help getting my mac run again please!

Reaction score
*EDITED*
Hello.. My name is Patrick..
So.. i've runned Bootcamp on my mac since like the start of 2010 and today it got crashed and i dont know why. everytime i try turn it on it says that theres a failure in windows and if i wanna start it "normal" or "with the last working settings" or start it in failsafe, failsafe with internet, failsafe with command(something). no matter what i start it in.. there comes the windows load screen.. when it's done.. a blue screen with alot of letters and numers shows up for a secound then it reboots.. and i probaly can do that for hours.... there have been some freezes 3 days befor.. i scanned my pc.. no threats.. so i have no clue.. but please help me.. how can i make it work again?

-How do i get it started up in mac from where i am? s:

Thank you..

-Patrick.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Let's get you back in OS X first. Do this:

Reboot the machine while holding down the option key as soon as you hear the "chime" (bong!). Select the MacIntosh HD to boot from. That should get you back into OS X. Now open System Preferences, Startup Disk and select your MacIntosh HD as the default.

You will need to repair Windows to get it working again. But you didn't tell us which version of Windows you have? Tell us which version and we can give you the MS KB instructions for repairing.

OP
D
Reaction score
Well now i just got a new problem..
When i try to open something or connect t evento my router it takes 5 minuters +/- befor it opens it.. and it can connect to my router..

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
How to do a repair Windows XP install = LINK

Fix XP first and then you can worry about resetting your router.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.