Good iPhone bathroom dock

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for a good iphone bathroom dock. Something that can withstand the steam etc. produced by the shower that is also loud.

It would be super awesome if it could play music via wifi- either wirelessly from my itunes library or wirelessly from my iphone. Not necessary but would be awesome.

Anyone know of any?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2006 24" imac osx 10.7.5, 2.16 GHz 4 m SDRAM(low latency), IPHONE 5s 64 ,IPAD 3RD GEN. 64G verizon
I do not want my IPHONE 4S around the steam from the shower. Read your instructions / specks. because APPLE will tell you in the specks that they dont want it in that kind of humidity .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
You'd need a waterproof case, like a life proof case and a water resistant/proof speaker.

They I have it for my wife is to leave the iPhone safe in another room and have a cheap Bluetooth speaker in the bathroom.

So far, a few months down the line the speaker is still alive.

My long term solution is a ceiling mounted speaker connected to an airport express in the loft space for AirPlay connectivity.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Yeah, the iPhone (and pretty much any other electronics) should stay out of the bathroom. I'd recommend a shower radio (their cases are sealed to prevent moisture intrusion).

Reaction score
Every few months I have a good look around for one of these and I've yet to find a good one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
I use my old apple hifi which sounds amazing in my opinion. I have a Lifeproof case as well and love it. I recommend both if you can find a hifi.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.