Thunderbolt display experiences

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MacBook Air, i5 27" IMac, 2010 21.5" IMac, 2010 Mini, 2011 13" MBP, IPhone 4, Airport Extreme
Hi All,

Am thinking of buying the Thunderbolt display for use with my 2011 MBA. Would like to hear people's experiences with this display. I have the 27 in IMac and love the display but it is my oldest sons computer so thinking of getting just the display for myself. Appreciate your thoughts.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You certainly can't go wrong with that display. It's simply fantastic and it should be for what it costs. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro, 15", iCore 7, 8GB, Thunderbolt Display
i also have an MBP from 2011 - i have the display but when i put it on my MB the mouse starts to stuck. i thought to keep it open while working but this still happens. apple care has no idea. wether this is a hardware issue or simply a program conflict but right now i think of giving my display (which is just beautiful) back...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.