Digital av adaptor

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why I lose cell signal when I use the digital av adapter. When I stream Netflix through my 4s to my 32" HDTV my phone slowly loses signal.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Simply radio interference.

If you have the option, change the channel used on the av adapter.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
An Apple Digital AV adapter?

What's one of those, never come across the name before. Can you post a link to the product page?

Do you mean an AppleTV box? http://www.apple.com/appletv/

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Now I see. It was streaming bit that tripped me up. Doh!

Are you using 3G or wifi to access Netflix?
Does this happen for all video streaming? YouTube, Hulu, iplayer etc?

OP
T
Reaction score
I am using 3g. I will test it on youtube tonight and get back with you. FYI it only seems to happen when connected to the adapter. I was able to watch the movie "no strings attached" from begining to end without interuption. This was viewed on the phone in the same room of the house that the tv is in and the adater is connected to via HDMI.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.