Contacts

Reaction score
Hey peeps, I need some help here. I bought a new iPhone a mo ago (I upgraded from the 3gs to the 4gs). When I first synced my iPhone all my contacts were there, but think I tried the cloud thing and I lost some contacts. So I got rid of the cloud and re synced to get all my contacts back. Well in the mean time I have lost some of my contacts again, KINDA. The problem is some people are not in my contact list (looking under all groups) but when I dial their number my phone recognizes their name?? So my phone must still have them in my contacts some where to recognize the number, but where?? Whats up with this!!!!!

OP
R
Reaction score
come on guys, over 600 people have looked at this post, surely somebody has some advice!!

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
The views are not from members, but rather search engines and bots..anyway..

Are you sync'ing your iPhone 4S with a Mac? If so, do you keep all of your contacts in the Addressbook or elsewhere? Have you lose these contacts on the PC with which you are sync'ing or only the iPhone?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.