photo recovery

Reaction score
yeah i am in need of some help here you see i deleted all my family photos and am looking for a good recovery system to purchase but there are a ton of them out there so i thought i would ask around before just jumping at one so which one works good and what ones should i stay away from. i am running mac os x v 10.5.8 Thanks Jeff

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
The one I used and it worked really well, is Data Rescue 3 from http://www.prosofteng.com

I was able to recover over 64,000 files from a dead HD. It worked like a charm and saved me months of work and money.

C

chas_m

I don't disagree with Deckyon's suggestion but a little bit more info on where the photos were located, how they got deleted, what programs were involved, etc and so on will give you MUCH MORE accurate answers about what to do.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.