Best Privacy Screen Protectors?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.2; 2.4GHz i5; 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Hey folks,

I'm looking into screen protectors for the iPhone that shade out the view for people looking from angles. I'm a New Yorker who relies on the MTA and don't like wandering eyes, so it's a great thing to have.

Only problem I'm finding is that I can't locate a good privacy screen shield that doesn't also shade the iPhone. I don't want something that dims the screen for me, too -- especially since I'm modest with my brightness setting.

Do you have any suggestions?

Cheers,
Angel

OP
That's Angel
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.2; 2.4GHz i5; 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
C

chas_m

I can't recall the brand that was heavily advertised on TV, but I think it was made by 3M.

Yeah, here you go:
iPhone Privacy Screen Protector By 3M - Live Demo! - YouTube

Now, bear in mind that the NATURE of a screen privacy protector pretty much REQUIRES that it darken the dead-on angle just a little bit, in the same way your microwave's window obviously dims what is being seen inside. So you may have to crank the brightness just a tad higher with nearly any brand, but better-quality ones should require less of that than cheaper brands.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.