Display light

Reaction score
Hallo- have recently acquired my daughter's macbook & so far have no regrets switching from PC--but unfortunately display light on screen seems to have vanished &now have great difficulty in reading the screen. Can anyone out there help e sort this/explain the reason??

Very grateful thank in anticpation

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
Hallo- have recently acquired my daughter's macbook & so far have no regrets switching from PC--but unfortunately display light on screen seems to have vanished &now have great difficulty in reading the screen. Can anyone out there help e sort this/explain the reason??

Very grateful thank in anticpation

Hello,
You may have inadvertently dimmed the setting. There should be some keys on the top row of the keyboard that look like an image of the sun radiating. The larger one will increase the display brightness.

OP
T
Reaction score
!!!!!!! many thanks indeed Pendlewitch---so simple when you know how---duh!!!! Was slowly beginning to panic
TigerWabbit:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
Hey it's a pleasure and welcome to the forums by the way. I hope that you enjoy your experience, there are many good people on here

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.