PDA

View Full Version : Turning off Advertising in the Mac-Forum

Tazzie
01-27-2012, 09:58 AM
G'day Mac-Forum world!
My name's Jane and I live in the best country in the world, Australia! ;D I've just signed up as a Premium Member and I'm pulling my hair out :Grimmace: 'cause I can't find where to 'turn off advertising', which is one reason I paid the Premium Membership price in the first place :Smirk:
Thanks in advance!
Cheers :D

pigoo3
01-27-2012, 10:03 AM
G'day Mac-Forum world!
My name's Jane and I live in the best country in the world, Australia! ;D

Well we would have to debate this!!!;) Ha ha! :)

I've just signed up as a Premium Member and I'm pulling my hair out :Grimmace: 'cause I can't find where to 'turn off advertising', which is one reason I paid the Premium Membership price in the first place :Smirk:
Thanks in advance!
Cheers :D

PMed you on this.

- Nick

Tazzie
01-27-2012, 10:14 AM
You little beauty, that did the trick!
Thanks Nick.
Cheers :-)

pigoo3
01-27-2012, 10:59 AM
Thanks Nick.

Awesome...glad it worked!:) Thanks for choosing the Mac-Forums Premium Membership!

Now we just have to debate/discuss that..."I live in the best country in the world, Australia!"...statement!;)

- Nick

RavingMac
01-27-2012, 11:42 AM
Now we just have to debate/discuss that..."I live in the best country in the world, Australia!"...statement!;)

- Nick

Thanks Nick.

I'd rather debate on whether you are REALLY a "little beauty" . . . ;)

I would lay odds on NOT. :)

pigoo3
01-27-2012, 11:46 AM
I'd rather debate on whether you are REALLY a "little beauty" . . . ;)

"Beauty" is in the eye of the beholder!;)

- Nick

RavingMac
01-27-2012, 11:59 AM
"Beauty" is in the eye of the beholder!;)

- Nick

Is this the beholder?
Mr Magoo Pictures - Strange Mr Magoo Pics (http://www.freakingnews.com/Mr-Magoo-Pictures-15511.asp)

vansmith
01-27-2012, 12:42 PM
G'day Mac-Forum world!
My name's Jane and I live in the best country in the world, Australia!Surely you're mistaken. :P

Well we would have to debate this!!!;) Ha ha! :)It's not really open to debate. It's an empirical fact that Canada takes this title. ;)

RavingMac
01-27-2012, 12:48 PM
Surely you're mistaken. :P

It's not really open to debate. It's an empirical fact that Canada takes this title. ;)

I didn't think that Canada was a country so much as a state of mind . . . ;)

McBie
01-27-2012, 12:53 PM
Hmm.... sorry to interrupt the Canadian and American joy here ...

I think this little country, who managed to get a government in place only 526 days after the elections, is the best country in the world.
Ok , maybe second best after Jamaica. I can live with that. :D

Cheers ... McBie

robduckyworth
01-27-2012, 06:40 PM
Guys, you're all wrong. The best country in the world is Spain, because they won the world cup. /debate

BrianLachoreVPI
01-27-2012, 06:52 PM
This is my kind of thread... :D

vansmith
01-27-2012, 11:43 PM
Guys, you're all wrong. The best country in the world is Spain, because they won the world cup. /debateNope, not possible. As an ardent defender of the Dutch, I don't accept any part of that statement. Nothing.

Ok , maybe second best after Jamaica. I can live with that. :DI can't accept that either. You guys are really missing the obvious here. :P

I didn't think that Canada was a country so much as a state of mind . . . ;)It was a state of mind pre-1867. ;)

McBie
01-28-2012, 11:23 AM
Guys, you're all wrong. The best country in the world is Spain, because they won the world cup. /debate

I was under the impression that Barcelona won the world cup, not Spain -_-

Cheers ... McBie