Rewire help!!!!!

Reaction score
Hey all! I seek your help! I recently upgraded to Ilife 08 on my Imac g5 10.5.8. My problem is, when I Rewire Reason 4 to Garageband, I get the sync, but no audio coming through from reason. I have been told this is commonly solved by deleting Ableton Live but I searched everywhere and I'm pretty sure I don't have it on my computer. I thought pro tools might have been the problem, so I uninstalled it, but the problem still persists. PLEASE HELP!!! I really need to figure this out. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
Your post is looking a bit lonely.

I don't have any of the software you talk about but I found this, which although pertinent to the previous version should be applicable.

Ableton - Reason 3 and Live

Also you may look at a stereo/mono conflict in your settings perhaps?

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks for the attention to my lonely post haha. I appreciate the effort, but I'm not trying to connect to ableton live, I'm trying to connect to Garageband with Reason 4. It's killing me I'm in the middle of a project and I can't get any sound. aw shucksss

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.