Boot camp utility missing

Reaction score
So I installed a windows 7 partition on my macbook which was running OS X leopard at the time. I realized leopard didn't have the drivers i needed so I purchased Snow Leopard and installed it, just now. I still don't have a boot camp utility in the control panel. So as far as I can tell, it did nothing for my bootcamp problem, despite what was said about Snow Leopard having exactly what I need. The drivers also seem missing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
You only get the Bootcamp Utility when you download drivers and burn to a CD during the install process. Open Bootcamp Assistant in Utilities, and see if that option to download drivers is there.

Also after booting into Windows, have you tried inserting the Snow Leopard DVD and letting it run to install drivers? If it does not run open the DVD Drive in My Computer and click on auto.run.

Bootcamp, Bluetooth control panels are in a diamond shape icon to the left of the connection icon.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.