Drivers-sound/internet... Does NOT work in Windows 7 via BootCamp!

Reaction score
I have just installed Windows 7 enterprise edition. I have installed drivers but it seems that they doesn't work. I have tried several times to repair they but it still doesn't work. Help me PLEASE!

P. S. Resolution is OK.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
During the Boot Camp Assistant (partitioning) process, were you prompted to download a drivers disc and subsequently burn it?

You mentioned that you installed "drivers", but I'm not clear on which ones you used. It's very important that you install the Boot Camp 3.0 or 4.0 drivers, which you should have been prompted to create on a disc during the initial setup of Boot Camp.

OP
U
Reaction score
During the Boot Camp Assistant (partitioning) process, were you prompted to download a drivers disc and subsequently burn it?

You mentioned that you installed "drivers", but I'm not clear on which ones you used. It's very important that you install the Boot Camp 3.0 or 4.0 drivers, which you should have been prompted to create on a disc during the initial setup of Boot Camp.

I have burned drivers to CD via BootCamp.
20120117-refwiw1bpkahna2qwp73rh2itd.jpg

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OK, so you have the disc. Let's take this step-by-step just to make sure I'm not missing anything....

You boot the machine into Windows and pop the disc in. From there, you'd need to open up the Boot Camp setup program by opening the disc from the 'Computer' window. Did you do that piece? And if so, did it run through setup without encountering issues?

OP
U
Reaction score
OK, so you have the disc. Let's take this step-by-step just to make sure I'm not missing anything....

You boot the machine into Windows and pop the disc in. From there, you'd need to open up the Boot Camp setup program by opening the disc from the 'Computer' window. Did you do that piece? And if so, did it run through setup without encountering issues?

Yes, I did that step without encountering issues. After that it didn't work so I clicked repair button. It didn't repair anything so I burned drivers on another disc again. It still didn't work.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yes, I did that step without encountering issues. After that it didn't work so I clicked repair button. It didn't repair anything so I burned drivers on another disc again. It still didn't work.

If it did install the software, you should have an 'Apple Software Update' entry in your Start menu. I would try running that next to see if it identifies any updates to the Boot Camp driver package.

OP
U
Reaction score
If it did install the software, you should have an 'Apple Software Update' entry in your Start menu. I would try running that next to see if it identifies any updates to the Boot Camp driver package.

So, internet doesn't work in Windows 7. I will restart to Windows partition and look up after this.

OP
U
Reaction score
Sadly I can't use it either. Do you think I can download updates them manually from Apple site in Lion?
I have MacBook Pro 13" i7 (early 2011).

OP
U
Reaction score
Yes, I'm using 64-bit version and the latest - 10.7.2 version Mac OS X Lion.

Thanks that you are helping me.:)

OP
U
Reaction score
This update is not right. My version of Boot Camp in Windows 7 is 4.0 this is only 3.2.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Should I maybe uninstall drivers and try to install them again?

Yeah, that would be my next step. Completely uninstall the package from 'Programs and Features'. Then, pop the CD in and run the install again. Pay particular attention to any warnings you may receive about "unsigned drivers" and allow the installation.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.