PDA

View Full Version : iphoto11 question

letsjam
01-15-2012, 07:41 PM
Hi, I am trying to create a book with about 4 pages
but I keep seeing 20 pages minimum in iphoto.

How do change to 4 pages so I can export to PDF?

badshoehabit
01-16-2012, 12:26 PM
You don't give much information but I am assuming you are using iPhoto to create and order a book for delivery from Apple. Is this what you really want - or do you want to design something and print it yourself? If the latter, probably all you need do is create a document and import the chosen pictures.

letsjam
01-16-2012, 01:10 PM
Thanks for replying, but what All I want to do is to create a book with not more than 4 pages and save it as a PDF File, that is all; I don't need 20 pages as the other pages will be blank.

In iphoto11 I keep seeing 20 pages and I just can't seem to find anything to change that.

Try and see if you the same issues.

chas_m
01-16-2012, 06:44 PM
Go back, re-read badshoehabit's post and actually answer his question, then we can advise you better.

FritzDaCat
01-16-2012, 06:51 PM
Thanks for replying, but what All I want to do is to create a book with not more than 4 pages and save it as a PDF File, that is all; I don't need 20 pages as the other pages will be blank.

In iphoto11 I keep seeing 20 pages and I just can't seem to find anything to change that.

Try and see if you the same issues.

x2 for badshoehabit and chas_m ^^^

You can create the book using less than 20 pages. Do the layout for the pages you want and then there is is an option to select only those pages: File>Print>Page Range>Save to .pdf