iphoto11 question

Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to create a book with about 4 pages
but I keep seeing 20 pages minimum in iphoto.

How do change to 4 pages so I can export to PDF?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Retina mid 2015 15.4" 16GB 2.5 GHz OS Monterey; iPhone 12 128gb; iPad Mini 5, 64gb
You don't give much information but I am assuming you are using iPhoto to create and order a book for delivery from Apple. Is this what you really want - or do you want to design something and print it yourself? If the latter, probably all you need do is create a document and import the chosen pictures.

OP
L
Reaction score
Thanks for replying, but what All I want to do is to create a book with not more than 4 pages and save it as a PDF File, that is all; I don't need 20 pages as the other pages will be blank.

In iphoto11 I keep seeing 20 pages and I just can't seem to find anything to change that.

Try and see if you the same issues.

C

chas_m

Go back, re-read badshoehabit's post and actually answer his question, then we can advise you better.

Reaction score
Thanks for replying, but what All I want to do is to create a book with not more than 4 pages and save it as a PDF File, that is all; I don't need 20 pages as the other pages will be blank.

In iphoto11 I keep seeing 20 pages and I just can't seem to find anything to change that.

Try and see if you the same issues.

x2 for badshoehabit and chas_m ^^^

You can create the book using less than 20 pages. Do the layout for the pages you want and then there is is an option to select only those pages: File>Print>Page Range>Save to .pdf

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.