Saving Mail Attachments To My iPhone 4s

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.53 Ghz-Intel Core 2 Duo; 4gb 1067 mhz ddr3; 500 HD; Version 10.6.2
Saving E-Mail Attachments To My iPhone 4s

First time posting so I would appreciate your patience here. ;D

I just got an iPhone 4s and I’m getting familiar with it…

My question/problem:

Whenever there is motion-movement at my front door my IP camera will send me e-mail alerts with a 5 sec MP4 video attachment. I would like to download/save that video attachment onto my iPhone 4s either in some newly created file (that I can or could create) or on my “Video” folder. I would like to be able to save that one particular video and then erase that e-mail completely.

Can anyone offer any suggestions

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.53 Ghz-Intel Core 2 Duo; 4gb 1067 mhz ddr3; 500 HD; Version 10.6.2
No Luck

Having more time to do research it appears that e-mail attachments can’t be saved on to my iPhone 4s. There are some application on the App Store that claim to have this function at an average $5 cost with a 2-3 star average rating and yet many review state the application is not stable and slowing/freezing iPhones. I was so use to doing that on my EVO 4G that I assumed Apple iPhones had this covered as well.:Confused: Should anyone find workaround solution without Jail Breaking the iPhone I would real like to hear from you. Thank you

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.