iWeb created site problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 2.7 GHz 12GB Ram Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TB
Hi, I'm new to this forum and need help with a problem after moving a site created with iWeb and running on MobileMe to a Linux host.
The site contains several pages, some created with the 'photo page' template and some created with the 'blank page' template. After downloading the site directory from MobilMe to my Mac and then copying it to the Linux box, putting it in the /var/www directory, the site seems to display all pages correctly except for the pages created with the 'photo page' template. Anything after the iWeb supplied line "Play Slideshow Subscribe" is not displayed. In one page there is a photo ahead of that line and it gets displayed but nothing is displayed after that line. Photos placed on a page created with the 'blank page' template display normally.
I notice the jpg files are a couple of levels deep in the site directory and wonder if this has something to do with the problem. Does anybody have a recommendation?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.