Is there Windows 7 (full edition) with multiple licenses??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011, 13" MacBook Pro, 2.3GHz Intel Core i5, 320GB, 8GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 3000, OS X Lion
Okay I have decided to sell my PC (replacing with Mac Pro) but I will still need Windows while I wait to see what happens in 2012 with the MP so I going to buy Windows 7 and put it on my MBP for the time being. Do they sell multi licenses packs of Windows 7 (full edition)? So I don't have to buy it twice. Where is the cheapest place anyone has seen to pick up a full edition copy?

Dustin

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I'm not sure there is a multiple (family pack) full install version. There is, however, a family pack (3 user) of the upgrade for Windows 7 Home Premium located on Amazon.com.

You should be able to legally install the upgrade version of Windows 7 provided you already own either XP or Vista. (MS EULA) I was able to install my Windows 7 upgrade version using the Boot Camp assistant. There's a legal way to do it - again provided you already own XP or Vista.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.