Can't see keywords under photo

Reaction score
I just upgraded to iphoto 11. I used to be able to see my keywords under the photo and add keywords under the photo. I also would be able to type in the shortcut for a keyword and it would fill it in automatically. Now, I am unable to type anything under the photos and adding keywords can only be done in the info bar. Is that new on iPhoto 11?

Reaction score
No keywords showing up after upgrade to iPhoto '11

This just happened to me, too, after I upgraded from '09. In the drop down menu that the "view keywords" is "on", but neither the box nor the keywords show up under the photo. However, I know the keywords got imported because I can still search for photos using keywords that I previously assigned in 09.

Also, if I look on the right hand side of the screen where the info is displayed, I can see all the key words assigned to a particular photo if I click on it. Unfortunately, if there is a folder open with many pictures displayed you see ALL the keywords that have been assigned within that photo, but can't see the keywords listed under individual photos. Do you follow that?

Frustrating. Hope someone can help with this soon.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.