Best Webinar Service?

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm going to create a webinar to present online. Can anyone recommend the most user friendly service...I see MegaMeeting and Adobe Connect 8 getting some decent reviews.

I use mailchimp and shopify, just to give an idea of what I like. I'm a shiney newbie at this, so any help I'm grateful for.

Ciao.

C

chas_m

A few questions that will help us formulate a better answer:

1. Tell us about the specs of your machine and any extra equipment you plan to use for this webinar.

2. Tell us about your bandwidth (speed, type of connection)

3. How many people do you anticipate watching?

4. Will this be live, or pre-taped and editing and just "webcast" at a specific time?

5. Do the viewers need to be able to participate in some way?

I think you see where I'm going with this. More detail = better answers.

On a wild stab in the dark, I'll suggest that you look at UStream as a possible option.

Reaction score
webinar service that is mac-friendly

hello chas :) i have the same question as above and thought to just reply here instead of start a new post :)

1. Tell us about the specs of your machine and any extra equipment you plan to use for this webinar.
i have a macbook with 10.5.8
i will be using speakers and microphone headset with USB

2. Tell us about your bandwidth (speed, type of connection)
it is good- not sure of the details but it works well :)

3. How many people do you anticipate watching?
30-50

4. Will this be live, or pre-taped and editing and just "webcast" at a specific time?
live

5. Do the viewers need to be able to participate in some way?
yes- i want them to ask questions at the end

i would love your suggestion! i signed up for a service that did not work properly on mac- so i am trying to find something that is great that is mac friendly. i also want to record the video and audio and have it available for participants to download after the class.

THANK YOU!

~dh

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2 GHz MacBook Pro w 2GB RAM; OS 10.5.5
divineharmony, I have pretty much the identical problem. Did you ever get an answer to your query? And did the webinar go well? I'd love to know what service you used. Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.