tag editor

Reaction score
Hi,

It's probably been asked a thousand times, but i've switched from a pc to a mac pro and looking for something to replace tag and rename, need an mp3 batch editor as i get loads of tunes every day. Any help would be appreciated

thanks

migzy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
There are a few, Tagr is probably the closest to the old PC program, and it's free, or there's Tune-up, which is automated, but costs.
To be honest though, if you download from official sources there should be no need for retagging ever.

OP
M
Reaction score
thanks

i'll give tagr a go, i need to retag my mp3 due to the fact that i use them for dj'ing in traktor and therefore need them arranged properly :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Ok that's cool. If it's custom tagging, then Tagr will certainly help. You can retag in iTunes of course.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.