iPad and cbssports.com

Reaction score
I'd like to be able to watch a football game live on cbssports.com, but apparently I have to install Adobe flash player, but am denied that ability as apparently Apple and Adobe have no agreement. Is there any solution? I just bought this, my first iPad and this is one of the main reasons for getting it. Am I just SOL?

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
There is no flash now, nor has there ever been flash on any Apple mobile OS. It is likely that there will be no flash on any tablet, phone, etc. since Adobe just announced they have ceased all work on flash for mobile OSs.

There are a couple of browsers that enable the use of Flash - I think Cloud Browser is one of them - they are doing the work on their servers. When I experimented with them a couple of them a year ago, they were not that great.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.