Network Multiple Macs

Reaction score
Hello, Im a big fan of the website, been reading it for years and its really helped me out. So thank you very much for that.

I was wondering if you guys could enlighten me further and explain the procedure for networking multiple computers. Im a an art technician, the head of my department has recently expressed an interest of connecting our 30 Macbooks. And also allowing each of the pupils to have their own account. This is something I have no experience with what-so-ever. I've been asked to work with the school IT technician, who has a particular dislike for macs.

So I was just wondering if any of you guys could help me and explain how we would go about doing this. Ive only started the job recently and Id really like to make a contribution to the department. So any advice or links would be very much appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Performa 6116 2GBSCSI 8MB OS 7.5.3
What is you vision and your real world goals.

If they are all on, and all on the internet, then they are all networked already.

What you do with that is entirely up to you.

My only advice to you at this early stage is to not over complicate your network.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.