Safari wont refresh css

Reaction score
Dear reader,

When developing websites my mac does not want to refresh the CSS. I gave it a background color and press refresh but nothing happens, anything CSS related I do is not coming though. When I modify PHP or HTML files and refresh, it works perfect.

I went home, got behind my desktop (Windows PC) did the same (with a CSS file) and its working perfectly. So it has to be something with my Mac.

I tried Safari, Firefox, manually reset (reset browser / clean cache), I tried rebooting my Mac, tried a .htaccess file with force refresh cache script bot nothing is working (for my Mac, on PC it works perfectly).

Does anyone have a clue what is wrong?

naamloos1h.jpg

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
This has nothing to do with the Mac and everything to do with the browser. Can you share some of your code with us (both the CSS code and the <link> tags if that is applicable)?

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with the Mac and everything to do with the browser. Can you share some of your code with us (both the CSS code and the <link> tags if that is applicable)?

^ Exactly what he said :)

Have you managed to sort it yet?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.