Connect Home Stereo To Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB Pro, 2.66 GHz Intel Core, Mac OS X Lion NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT 512 MB 8GB 1067 MHz DDR3 2 Duo,
I was wondering what connection(s) to use to connect my home stereo to my mac, I read this apple article. Any alternatives to the iMic? Is it possible to just have a headphones input on one end of the connect or and the rca connectors on the other end?... am I making sense?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook 17" 1.5GHz, 2GB, 160GB Momentus; iMac 24" 3.06GHz, 2GB; iPhone 2.5G 8GB; iPod 5G 60GB
Headphone connector on one end and stereo connectors on the other end will work just fine. Or you can go wireless and use Airtunes, but it'll cost a lot more money.

Reaction score
hmm

Doesn't work for me. I tried that everything and radio shcak,lol nah! The source! LOl , any way i tried the Y connector and everything else i get the sound but only from the right side. So i do not know what to do!! Airtunes sure why not, or Imic. :alien:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.