new mac questions

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to Mac (more or less). Although I have an older IMac I've never really used it much and it sits in an upstairs "office". I just got a Macbook pro and am using it as my primary computer now, replacing a dell pc. I have installed Camino and Firefox. A couple questions just to get started:

1) recently I copied an URL from YouTube to paste into a Yahoo Group forum as a Link. When I pasted it, it didn't underline and become a clickable link??? What do I need to do? I'm sure it's a Yahoo Group issue as when I paste it into Word it works fine???

2) I seem to like Camino the best as my browser but one little annoying thing... is there anyway to obtain my page sizing after I close Camino and re-open it? No big deal, but I keep having to enlarge the page/text by using the command/= keys. Just curious.....

Thanks,

Mike

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 duo processor 4 GB of memory 300 GB HD imac, 8GB Ipod Touch 4th generation
1) I think your correct in thinking its a issue with Yahoo group.

2) I downloaded Camino and checked the preferences but I couldn't find a option for what your default page zoom is so I think you will have to change it manually every time sorry.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.