iTunes Help - Please reach out

Reaction score
I have iTunes 10.5. Ever since I updated iTunes and I transfer new music from any folder to iTunes (drag and drop) it shows the + sign and everything looks good. However, when I search for the song in iTunes I am unable to find it...

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)
ok, so you are now running the new updated iTunes and when it updated it cleaned out your library, so that you had to go to the iTunes folder and re-build your library by drag and drop? - correct?

it is strange that it allows you drop the tunes but won't effect them in the library. have you got other apple devices like and iPhone or iPad? perhaps you could do connect them to your computer and drag and drop tunes onto those devices. 10.5 /iOS 5 allows this now.

if this is ok, perhaps you need to reinstall iTunes 10.5 on your computer again..

that's all i can contribute, not much, but hope it helps in some way.

J

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.