Siri Doesn't work?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" 2.5 Ghz i5 with 16GB of RAM and a 1TB SSD.
Well, this has happened a couple times since I've had the iPhone 4 S. It's my first smart phone and yesterday when I used Siri, it worked. Then later, it said it was having a connection issue (though I had full bars in 3G) so then I turned on the wifi and it worked. Well it has done it again today, but even with a full 3G connection and full extremely fast wifi connection, it wont work. It says "Sorry, I can't connect to the server right now". That sucks. Is it just a bump because everyone is trying to use it? I doubt the demand of people using it will go down, and apple's Siri servers should be able to handle the job.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1067 MHz RAM, iPhone 4S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro (Late-2011), 2.4 GHz Core i7, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
Because Siri relays information to a central server, some people have been getting that error regardless of their signal quality. I think that's one of the reasons why Apple still calls it a beta.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1067 MHz RAM, iPhone 4S
Yes I agree, I no have been having problems with it recently tonight not connecting

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.