Question!!!!!

T

tris68

Hey i have currently made the switch, and I have only 80 gig hard drive space. With windows you could go to the control panell and go to add/remove programs and it would tell you the amount of megabytes the program is. Is there such thing on the mac any aplications i could downlaod to tell me what things i should unistall to make more room? i am getting a lacie storage thing but just for now...
HELP!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
To know the site taken by a program, simply click on it, and press apple+I on your keyboard. This works for any application, file or folder.
You can also ctrl-click on it (or right-click with a multibutton mouse), and select "Get Info" in the context menu.
And if you want to uninstall an application, simply drag it to the trash, and empty the trash. As simple as that. :cool:

OP
T

tris68

yeah, i know that but are there any programs whcih can tell me how much space all my aplications are taking in a big list??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Or for that matter, open the Applications folder, choose View > View Options and check the "calculate all sizes" box.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.