Latency Problem

S

Studio7 Records

I am recording vocals on a software called Reaper using a CAD u37 usb mic. After I record my vocal and play it back, there is latency. Now I had this problem on my windows with the same exact mic and software but i was able to fix it by changing the input manual offset in the software preferences. But on the iMac as I have changed the same settings as I have done on my windows computer, there was no change in the latency at all. So i switched to from a 32bit Reaper software to the 64bit version and right away as I have made the same changes in Reaper, the latency was fixed. But on the second vocal I recorded the latency problem came back. So now I have no idea how to fix that and I have a feeling it has something to do with the iMac. Anyone know how to fix this problem? Please help me out, I greatly appreciate it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.