Apple TV + HBO GO

Reaction score
I'm hoping to gain some knowledge around the capability of HBO GO and ATV working together. There are many shows that I enjoy watching but I missed the previous 2 or 3 seasons. Some forums mention this is possible and some state that it is not. Feel free to offer suggestions or work-arounds to help myself and others watch HBO GO with Apple TV.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
25" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iPhone 4
I'm hoping to gain some knowledge around the capability of HBO GO and ATV working together. There are many shows that I enjoy watching but I missed the previous 2 or 3 seasons. Some forums mention this is possible and some state that it is not. Feel free to offer suggestions or work-arounds to help myself and others watch HBO GO with Apple TV.

Thanks.
I believe you have to have internet or app access to do this. As far as I know, you can't watch HBO Go from an Apple TV. One of the reasons I'm getting a mini to do this very thing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.