memory upgrade website

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)
whilst looking to find which memory may fit my 2007 MacBook to allow me to upgrade, i came across this UK website which allows you to match the memory to your system.

Although it is a UK website and most of the forum are from the 'States, it may help you find system specific and then you can hunt local to buy

Apple Memory Mac Memory Upgrades for PowerBook PowerMac G4 G5 Mac Mini iBook iMac Memory

Whilst the title above depicts a few apple products, it does offer memory for all apple computers. It helped me with my MacBook upgrade, hope it helps you.

J

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
We quite often recommend this website to other users too, it's actually an American site, but you can choose your region from the top right corner.
Always nice to have a positive post about this website though, keeps us in the knowledge that people are still getting good use of it :)

- Simon

OP
j0nb0y32
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)
We quite often recommend this website to other users too, it's actually an American site, but you can choose your region from the top right corner.
Always nice to have a positive post about this website though, keeps us in the knowledge that people are still getting good use of it :)

- Simon

ah, even better then for the most...

Just bought 2x2GB from them and hopefully it will be winging it's way to Doha via Aramex (quicker and cheaper to do it this way) in a day or so. it did seem kind of expensive at 35GBP, but still, nowt's for free.

j

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.