iphoto and music

Reaction score
im kinda noob sauce, i dont usually have my sound on, but i had it on and played a slide show on iphoto and it started playing an acoustic song. is this normal for iphoto to do? also, how do i change the song? lol using iphoto '08 7.14 thank you any help or pointers would be appreciated.

C

chas_m

1. Yes, it's normal. iPhoto "picks" a song to go with the slideshow if you have the music option turned on (the default) but don't pick a song.

2. That's a fairly old version of iPhoto, but if I recall correctly, the options for customizing slideshows would be down in the bottom of the program window when you're building the slideshow, as seen here:

iphoto_quicktime_slideshow_11.jpg

OP
soulfire363
Reaction score
1. Yes, it's normal. iPhoto "picks" a song to go with the slideshow if you have the music option turned on (the default) but don't pick a song.

2. That's a fairly old version of iPhoto, but if I recall correctly, the options for customizing slideshows would be down in the bottom of the program window when you're building the slideshow, as seen here:

iphoto_quicktime_slideshow_11.jpg

thank you very much :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.