PDA

View Full Version : cannot sync iPhone 4 to iPhotos

bobstar67
09-10-2011, 09:10 AM
hi

i have a problem ....i can't get iPhoto to sync to my iPhone....everything else seems fine i have been able to sync music no problems but the photo side of things ...no go
i have tried numerous things...rebooting computer ...deleted the iPod photo cache but to no avail and to top things off when i sync my iPad its doing the same thing so i have no idea

any ideas out there ????

cheers

cwa107
09-10-2011, 09:14 AM
When you connect your iPhone, did you go into the Photos tab in iTunes to see how it was set to sync?

bobstar67
09-10-2011, 09:22 AM
When you connect your iPhone, did you go into the Photos tab in iTunes to see how it was set to sync?

yea done that ..thing is its been working fine then i go to put some pics on my fone and for some reason it doesnt want to know about it so i have no idea to be quite honest.

ipadip
09-13-2011, 03:09 AM
hi

i have a problem ....i can't get iPhoto to sync to my iPhone....everything else seems fine i have been able to sync music no problems but the photo side of things ...no go
i have tried numerous things...rebooting computer ...deleted the iPod photo cache but to no avail and to top things off when i sync my iPad its doing the same thing so i have no idea

any ideas out there ????

cheers

You have said that you have deleted the ipod photo cache,then pls go to the itunes--->edit--->perferences--->sync--->clear the sync history.
Try to sync the photos again..
Hope it does work..