Iweb Blog RSS does not update to website.

Reaction score
I have several Iwebsites published on Godaddy. Within the sites, I have blogs and I have created RSS feeds within other pages of the websites. After posting a new blog entry, the rss feeds never update on the other pages. Occasionally it will update, but other times they will not. The older posts will show, but the new post, will not, even though the articles show up when you visit the blog.

I cannot find out why this happens. I found that I have to create a whole blog, if I want to show the new stuff, but that is a real pain in the butt.

Is there a certain time of the day that the rss feeds update at? Why does it work only once in a while? Is IWEB just inferior...because other website rss feeds always update regularly.

Any suggestions to get these rss feeds to work and update after they are posted? Please help, because it is soooo frustrating.

Thanks

Site is: http://hemlockhub.com

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.