PDA

View Full Version : Thread deleted

Gandalfs_beard
08-11-2011, 01:31 AM
Hello there I just posted a thread in the Mac Hardware forum and it appears to have been deleted within minutes? I figured it's because admin feels I may have posted the query in the wrong forum however the problem is not altogether clear, it probably falls into both the Hardware and Software forums in which case I'm unsure why it was deleted?

Thanks,
GB

dtravis7
08-11-2011, 01:48 AM
Not sure what was up as I could not approve the post. I got the one you left in operating systems to approve and moved it to hardware as that is for sure a hardware issue.

Gandalfs_beard
08-11-2011, 02:11 AM
Hey dtravis7, thanks for your reply. I actually posted it twice. First time was in the Hardware Notebooks forum... for some strange reason it's disappeared altogether... so then I tried posting it in the software forum but it didn't appear - as you suggested some technical problem approving - As it stands I can't locate it anywhere... do you happen to have a link to the thread in question? Cheers.

bobtomay
08-11-2011, 02:42 AM
That post just didn't want to act right - it's fixed now and located here (http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/apple-notebooks/247289-macbook-pro-has-died-horrible-death-please-help-im-your-mercy.html).