What the heck is wrong with my iphone 4???

Reaction score
Ok so yesterday I installed the software update on my iphone 4, but after it was installed it was working completely fine atleast i think it was because right now the problem is that all the pre-installed apps like safari, phone, contacts, maps and all those work on my iphone. But the ones i downloaded such as the weather channel, scorecenter, fox sports, cube runner, and others just close right as they open. So I press the app, and within a second it opens and closes. I can't say for sure if this happened yesterday right after i installed the new software because I never used any of the apps I installed yesterday so maybe it is a direct cause of the new software???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Currently 13" Late 2010 MBA, 4GB/128GB; Early 2011 13" MBP, dual core i7 2.7ghz, 4gb ram, 500gb hd
OP
G
Reaction score
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBA, 17" MBP, 21.5" iMac, iPad2, iPhone4, AirportExtreme, AppleTV
Worked for me too, thanks!

Reaction score
hi... i am new to this site... i am trying to update my iphone 3gs with new software... it says the iphone software update server could not be contacted... make sure network settings are correct. I use mac os x - what settings?? please help!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.