TCP/IP error

Reaction score
Hi ,
i've been trying to install a question bank software designed for windows using crossover. But after installing im being prompted with this error to install TCP/IP .. i have no clue about it.. can somebody help please?

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Note: Moved to it's own thread. You'll not find much help hijacking someone else's 130something post thread with an unrelated topic.

Did you check the Crossover site to see if this software you're attempting to install is even compatible?
And you'll probably do better getting an answer searching for the solution and asking at the Crossover forum.

And if you post a question there, I'd suggest you tell them what OS you're using, along with the specific software you're attempting to get running and the specific error you're getting.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.