Looking to Hire!

Reaction score
My wife and I are looking to hire someone to develop a small site using iWeb for us. We wanted to design something similar to our competitors site but not copy their site.

We just can't seem to figure out how to operate iWeb. We already have our hosting and domain name set up. We breed Savannahs/Servals from Africa. We've attached a picture of our main stud.

We also have paypal and can pay you this way. We however for the life of us can't seem to find anyone that designs. We use a Macbook Pro and figured we would give mac-forums a shot out for H.E.L.P!!!

I know how to edit pages and FTP but need help with the design.

Thanks so much,
Tafari

Tafari 11-2-2010 (2).jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac i5 2.9 Ghz, 15" MBPro i7 2.0 Ghz, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, ATV2, ATV3, iPad2, iPad Mini
FYI,
Apple is abandoning their iWeb Application with the introduction of OS X Lion and their new iCloud services. At this point they have not indicated any replacement I don't think they will.

I would suggest you rethink your choice of a development tool (iWeb).

DavidH

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've just sent you a private message.

As DavidHH mentioned, Apple are discontinuing iWeb so you'll have to set up some web hosting and your domain name with another company - this isn't difficult and will likely cost around £10/year for your domain name and £30-50/year for a good web hosting package. If you want some more information then please respond via PM or to the email address I sent you.

Regards

Reaction score
Im curious if Apple really is abandoning iWeb in Lion then how come I'm currently in Lion right now using iWeb to develop a web page? are they discontinuing it after Lion?

Reaction score
I could chat to you about doing this on another program such as Rapidweaver. Which is really easy to use and isn't that expensive, so updates would be easy for you to do once the website is complete

Reaction score
I am agree with DavidH you should rethink of your choice of development tool iweb. even i am also doing this for my portal where i would like to add new things to my website.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.